RALEIGH - Police in Raleigh are investigating the shooting death of a man at an apartment complex near North Carolina State University.
Officers were called to the apartment around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
Police spokesman Jim Sughrue says the victim was 29-year-old Monkeith Alexander Tennessee. It was unclear if Tennessee lived in the complex.
Sughrue says investigators do not think the shooting was a random attack.
Campus police issued an alert about 30 minutes after the shooting. The alert said there are three suspects, two men and a woman. No arrests have been reported.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville