GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Tarboro man was sentenced for beating a victim in the head with a shotgun and then tying him up.
Jemond Dickens, 26, will spend 41 years in prison for burglary and assault.
The incident happened in December 2013 on Bruce Strickland Rd. in Greenville.
Dickens was arrested in January. He has been held in the Pitt County Detention Center since then.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell