GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Tarboro man was sentenced for beating a victim in the head with a shotgun and then tying him up.
Jemond Dickens, 26, will spend 41 years in prison for burglary and assault.
The incident happened in December 2013 on Bruce Strickland Rd. in Greenville.
Dickens was arrested in January. He has been held in the Pitt County Detention Center since then.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf