KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police said they are investigating a shooting that injured a man in Kinston.
The Kinston Department of Public Safety said they received a call at about 3:02 p.m. Wednesday of a shooting on the 700 block of Marilyn Drive.
A short time later, Rashawn Devon Franklin arrived at Lenoir Memorial Hospital with a gunshot wound to his right arm, police said. His injury was not life-threatening.
Police said Franklin is not cooperating with investigators and no suspect has been identified.
The shooting remains an active case.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day