KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police said they are investigating a shooting that injured a man in Kinston.
The Kinston Department of Public Safety said they received a call at about 3:02 p.m. Wednesday of a shooting on the 700 block of Marilyn Drive.
A short time later, Rashawn Devon Franklin arrived at Lenoir Memorial Hospital with a gunshot wound to his right arm, police said. His injury was not life-threatening.
Police said Franklin is not cooperating with investigators and no suspect has been identified.
The shooting remains an active case.
- Trump's reversal on transgender bathroom directive: How we got here
- Updated 'Crucial step forward' in the search to cure the common cold
- Serving homeless people with hope, one shower at a time
- Statue of Jesus Christ beheaded twice in two weeks
- Updated Protests break out after off-duty LAPD officer fires gun in scuffle with teens