PITT COUNTY - A Grifton man is facing a slew of charges after he had sex with a minor, according to the Pitt County Detention website.
20-year-old Danny Aguirre was arrested Saturday. These include statutory rape of a child 4-6 years younger than him, two counts of first degree sex offense with a child, and indecent liberties with a child.
Aguirre is currently being held on $1,000,000 secured bond at the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England