PITT COUNTY - A man accused of attempted murder is behind bars in Pitt County.
Officials said Melvin Forbes, 32, was arrested Wednesday in Pitt County, but an exact location was not given.
Forbes has been charged with attempted first-degree murder and several drug charges.
But details on the alleged crimes were not released.
Forbes' bond was set at $400,000.
- Updated Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations
- Updated Sheriff's Office searching for missing Greenville teen
- New Yorkers rally to say, 'Today I am a Muslim, too'
- Local businesses teaming up to feed hungry at Empty Bowls event
- Global arms trade hits highest level since end of Cold War