PITT COUNTY - A man accused of attempted murder is behind bars in Pitt County.
Officials said Melvin Forbes, 32, was arrested Wednesday in Pitt County, but an exact location was not given.
Forbes has been charged with attempted first-degree murder and several drug charges.
But details on the alleged crimes were not released.
Forbes' bond was set at $400,000.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville