RALEIGH - A Smithfield man faces up to life in prison on federal drug trafficking convictions.
U. S. Attorney Thomas G. Walker says Gregory Devon Obey, 28, of Smithfield was convicted for his role in a drug trafficking conspiracy as well as multiple counts of distributing cocaine and crack cocaine.
A federal jury found Obey guilty in the case, which included crimes dating from March 2011 to June 2012.
Obey admitted that he had obtained more than 55 kilograms of crack cocaine and more than 79 kilograms of powder cocaine from his sources.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso