RALEIGH - A Smithfield man faces up to life in prison on federal drug trafficking convictions.
U. S. Attorney Thomas G. Walker says Gregory Devon Obey, 28, of Smithfield was convicted for his role in a drug trafficking conspiracy as well as multiple counts of distributing cocaine and crack cocaine.
A federal jury found Obey guilty in the case, which included crimes dating from March 2011 to June 2012.
Obey admitted that he had obtained more than 55 kilograms of crack cocaine and more than 79 kilograms of powder cocaine from his sources.
- Updated Microsoft expected to launch a Surface PC, Windows 10 updates
- Updated Calais Jungle: Fires rage in migrant camp
- Updated What it takes to work at a haunted house
- Updated Clinton attends Adele concert, singer says 'I am 100%' for her
- Updated Dreamworld accident: victims of theme park tragedy named