NAGS HEAD, N.C. - A 46-year-old man drowned in the surf in Nags Head Tuesday, according to officials.
The unidentified man was reported missing around 11:30am, Tuesday. He was found almost a mile north of Nags Head at 2:30pm, that afternoon.
There were no details released surrounding the drowning.
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Updated Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Michelle Obama goes off on Donald Trump