NAGS HEAD, N.C. - A 46-year-old man drowned in the surf in Nags Head Tuesday, according to officials.
The unidentified man was reported missing around 11:30am, Tuesday. He was found almost a mile north of Nags Head at 2:30pm, that afternoon.
There were no details released surrounding the drowning.
- Updated Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Craven County Schools among those recognized for top graduation rate honors
- Updated 'No kids with special needs?' Mom fights talent scout who rejected son
- New Local McDonald's locations to raise money for employees hit by Hurricane Matthew
- Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden