A Beaufort County man died Sunday morning when his pick-up truck crashed into a power pole.
Troopers say it happened about 1 a.m.
William Robert Cutler Jr. , 46, was on Hwy. 264 near Pantego when his truck ran off the road and hit the pole.
Cutler, from Pantego, died at the scene.
Troopers say Cutler was not wearing a seatbelt.
Investigators are looking into what caused the crash.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway