JACKSONVILLE - A man was arrested for allegedly being married to two women at the same time, Onslow County deputies said. Turns out, one of his wives turned him in.
Aaron Paul Causer, 35, of Jacksonville, was charged with bigamy. Deputies said on May 31st, one of Causer's wives reported him to the sheriff's office. An investigation revealed Causer married that woman in August, 2002 -- but had also married another woman 4 months earlier.
Causer claimed he had already filed divorce papers for his first marriage. But deputies said they could not find those papers.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters