A man is accused of making meth and selling it from his home in Wayne County.
Marc Kearney, 41, was arrested Tuesday.
He's charged with manufacturing and possessing methamphetamine, among other drug charges.
He's also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Investigators say more arrests are likely in the case.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'