BETHEL - A Pitt county man was arrested on breaking and entering charges.
Bethel police arrested Demetrius "Peanut" Pratt on Monday in connection with a break-in at the Thrifty Mart on East Washington Street.
Pratt is being held at the Pitt County Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
No one was injured during the break-in.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County