GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Fayetteville man was in the Pitt County Detention center for allegedly trafficking illegal drugs.
Kevin Beamon, 24, was arrested Wednesday,investigators said. He faces a number of charges, including trafficking opium or heroin.
Beamon's bond was set at $125,000.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen