GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Fayetteville man was in the Pitt County Detention center for allegedly trafficking illegal drugs.
Kevin Beamon, 24, was arrested Wednesday,investigators said. He faces a number of charges, including trafficking opium or heroin.
Beamon's bond was set at $125,000.
- Updated WCTI's Anna Bulszewicz announces she's leaving the anchor desk
- Updated Pence tries for damage control abroad but allies still wary
- Updated Investigation underway after teen shot in New Bern
- Updated Border Patrol shooting of Mexican goes to Supreme Court
- Updated Israeli soldier sentenced in Palestinian killing