GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Fayetteville man was in the Pitt County Detention center for allegedly trafficking illegal drugs.
Kevin Beamon, 24, was arrested Wednesday,investigators said. He faces a number of charges, including trafficking opium or heroin.
Beamon's bond was set at $125,000.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints