A Beaufort County man was arrested for allegedly making moonshine.
Investigators said they found moonshine and a still, used for making the illegal liquor, in the attic of Curtis Jett's barn in Pinetown. According to Jetts, authorities took about 25 bottles of the moonshine.
Jett worked as the water system manager for the county, before retiring in September. He was facing misdemeanor charges of manufacturing moonshine. He was scheduled to be in court on Feb. 19th.
- Updated WCTI's Anna Bulszewicz announces she's leaving the anchor desk
- Updated Pence tries for damage control abroad but allies still wary
- Updated Investigation underway after teen shot in New Bern
- Updated Border Patrol shooting of Mexican goes to Supreme Court
- Updated Israeli soldier sentenced in Palestinian killing