A Beaufort County man was arrested for allegedly making moonshine.
Investigators said they found moonshine and a still, used for making the illegal liquor, in the attic of Curtis Jett's barn in Pinetown. According to Jetts, authorities took about 25 bottles of the moonshine.
Jett worked as the water system manager for the county, before retiring in September. He was facing misdemeanor charges of manufacturing moonshine. He was scheduled to be in court on Feb. 19th.
- Updated Beauty school abruptly closes all 79 campuses
- Updated Come show your support at "Get Your Pink On" in New Bern
- New Woman charged with fatally shooting husband is expected in court
- Sewer repairs prompt partial road closure in Jacksonville
- Gary Johnson struggles to name a world leader he respects