A Beaufort County man was arrested for allegedly making moonshine.
Investigators said they found moonshine and a still, used for making the illegal liquor, in the attic of Curtis Jett's barn in Pinetown. According to Jetts, authorities took about 25 bottles of the moonshine.
Jett worked as the water system manager for the county, before retiring in September. He was facing misdemeanor charges of manufacturing moonshine. He was scheduled to be in court on Feb. 19th.
- Updated 2 powerful earthquakes rattle Italy
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston
- Updated SkyWest Airlines pilot accused of operating aircraft while intoxicated
- City of New Bern to celebrate Third Avenue extension
- Ex-congressman: 'If Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket'