JACKSONVILLE - An Onslow County man was arrested for allegedly fondling himself while visiting a jail inmate.
Donnie Lee Morton, 32, of Hickory Road in Jacksonville, was taken into custody. According to deputies, Morton came to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office on Feb. 16, to do a video visitation with a female inmate, Billie Fife.
But during the video visitation, Morton allegedly became aroused by the conversation and began to fondle himself in the public visitation area. An employee overseeing the video visitation then called for backup.
Morton was charged with a felony count of secretly using or installing a photograph. He was placed in jail under a $2,000 bond.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting