PITT COUNTY - A man was arrested Monday night and faced several serious charges.
Pitt County officials said Ronald Bullock, 23, was charged with leaving the scene of a hit-and-run, assault, resisting an officer and possessing drugs within 1,000 feet of a school.
He was placed under a $201,000 bond at the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Updated Kinston welcomes professional baseball back to Grainger Stadium
- Updated AP: Brazilian police charge Lochte with filing false report
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Updated Trump: No legal status for undocumented immigrants
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities