GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Detectives in Pitt County have arrested a man after a massive marijuana bust in Greenville.
Investigators discovered roughly 20 pounds of marijuana and $50-70,000 of equipment used to grow marijuana.
They say they also took $21,000 dollars and 9 firearms. They found the items after searching two addresses and a storage unit at Stallings Mini Storage on B. Stokes Road in Greenville.
Detectives arrested 29-year-old Christopher Stafford and charged him with conspiracy to traffic marijuana.
The investigation is on-going and more arrests are pending.
- Updated 10,000 stinging wasps make colossal nest in English country house
- Updated Jury finds second suspect guilty of triple murder at Farmville store
- Updated 7 Memorable Presidential Debate Moments
- Updated Police: Man arrested and charged 29 years after alleged rape
- Clinton and Trump: Who's on the debate guest list