GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Detectives in Pitt County have arrested a man after a massive marijuana bust in Greenville.
Investigators discovered roughly 20 pounds of marijuana and $50-70,000 of equipment used to grow marijuana.
They say they also took $21,000 dollars and 9 firearms. They found the items after searching two addresses and a storage unit at Stallings Mini Storage on B. Stokes Road in Greenville.
Detectives arrested 29-year-old Christopher Stafford and charged him with conspiracy to traffic marijuana.
The investigation is on-going and more arrests are pending.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction
- Stand Up Outfitters 5th annual Colonial paddle board race