AURORA, BEAUFORT COUNTY - A Beaufort County man who has been convicted of a dozen assaults is arrested and accused of stabbing his girlfriend.
Deputies arrested 33-year-old Frankie Barnes on March 8th.
They say he stabbed his girlfriend at a home on Spring Branch Road in Aurora around 8 pm.
He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
Because of Barnes' other assault convictions, he was also charged with felony habitual misdemeanor assault.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth