AURORA, BEAUFORT COUNTY - A Beaufort County man who has been convicted of a dozen assaults is arrested and accused of stabbing his girlfriend.
Deputies arrested 33-year-old Frankie Barnes on March 8th.
They say he stabbed his girlfriend at a home on Spring Branch Road in Aurora around 8 pm.
He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
Because of Barnes' other assault convictions, he was also charged with felony habitual misdemeanor assault.
- Updated Melania Trump to give two or three 'important speeches'
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries