HALIFAX COUNTY - A man wanted on two counts of bigamy has turned himself in to deputies.
The Halifax County Sheriff's Office said 50-year-old Tony Fitzgerald Hilliard, of Rocky Mount, turned himself in late Monday.
Hilliard is charged with two felony counts of bigamy because he remarried two different times without being divorced from his original marriage in 1989, deputies said.
Hilliard received a $4,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 30.
- Updated Court sets September 13 deadline for Clinton FBI emails
- Updated Kinston welcomes professional baseball back to Grainger Stadium
- Updated AP: Brazilian police charge Lochte with filing false report
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Updated Trump: No legal status for undocumented immigrants