SNEADS FERRY, ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County man is accused of breaking into a home and setting it on fire.
Kale Fisher, 27, of Sneads Ferry, has been charged with second-degree arson, second-degree burglary, and burning personal property.
According to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, Fisher broke into a house at 127 Hill Lane in Sneads Ferry on Oct. 28. Fisher then allegedly set the home on fire. Onslow County Fire Marshal Brian Kelly said the building was a total loss.
Investigators did not say what Fisher allegedly stole from the home.
The suspect was being held under a $50,000 secure bond.
- Michelle Obama fires up North Carolina crowd for Hillary Clinton
- Updated Kids get swine flu from pigs at state fairs, CDC reports
- Updated Wildlife sanctuary searches for owl lost duirng Hurricane Matthew
- Updated Dems can't get enough of FLOTUS -- and Clinton knows it
- Updated Haley 'not a fan' but will vote for Trump