SNEADS FERRY, ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County man is accused of breaking into a home and setting it on fire.
Kale Fisher, 27, of Sneads Ferry, has been charged with second-degree arson, second-degree burglary, and burning personal property.
According to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, Fisher broke into a house at 127 Hill Lane in Sneads Ferry on Oct. 28. Fisher then allegedly set the home on fire. Onslow County Fire Marshal Brian Kelly said the building was a total loss.
Investigators did not say what Fisher allegedly stole from the home.
The suspect was being held under a $50,000 secure bond.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday