UNITED STATES - LoJack, a company that manufactures vehicle tracking system, has named the top ten most stolen vehicles.
For the fifth year in the row, the Honda Accord topped the list as the most stolen and recovered vehicle equipped with the LoJack tracking device.
The Honda Civic ranks second, followed by the Toyota Camry at third, and Toyota Corolla at fourth. Below is the rest of the list.
5. Chevrolet Silverado.
6. Acura Integra
7. Cadillac Escalade
8. Ford F-350
9. Nissan Altima
10. Chevrolet Tahoe
According to LoJack, the company recovered more than $121 million in stolen vehicles equipped with the LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System last year. The most expensive car recovered was a 2011 Porsche Panamera worth more than $100,000.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike