CRAVEN COUNTY - Crews are cleaning up a scene on Old Highway 70 in Craven County.
Emergency crews said the incident involved a log truck from L&H Trucking and at least one other vehicle. The driver of the log truck was transported to a nearby hospital; no word on her injuries. Crews got the call about the crash at around 9:00 a.m.
Photojournalist Allen Fairbanks spoke to a man whose car was rear-ended in the incident. He's been identified at John Hill; Hill said he doesn't remember what happened. Hill was later transported to the hospital.
NewsChannel 12 will continue to get the facts right on who caused the crash and any charges in the crash.
- Updated Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- New Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend