GREENVILLE - A public viewing will be held today for a soldier from Greenville killed in Afghanistan.
The body of Specialist Joshua Nelson returned home Tuesday morning. Nelson's remains arrived with an Honor Guard at the Pitt-Greenville airport.
The 22-year-old Nelson joined the Army two years ago and got married last year.
His father says it's a tough time for the family.
A public viewing will be held for Nelson at Mount Calvary Free Will Baptist Church in Greenville. The viewing will start at 4 p.m.
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: ISIS claims blast that killed 22 at Ariana Grande concert
- Updated Craven County teenager facing rape and kidnapping charges
- Pamlico County man bitten by Lone Star Tick talks about struggles
- Jacksonville couple facing felony animal cruelty charges
- Residents call foul on geese carnage