BEAUFORT, CARTERET COUNTY - A Carteret County street is selected for a statewide competition that celebrates what makes North Carolina special.
Front Street in Beaufort is one of the six finalists in the "Great Main Streets" category of the Great Places in North Carolina competition.
The contest is sponsored by the North Carolina chapter of the American Planning Association. According to its website, the competition "celebrates great places in North Carolina, and the communities that sustain them."
You have until March 15th to vote. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'