GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - A Wayne County woman was arrested and is facing drug charges after an incident that happened on May 10.
According to the Wayne County Sheriff's Office, Amber Lynn Hylton, 25, of 136 King Rd. in Goldsboro, was arrested on May 10 by members of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office ACE Team. They were patrolling an area of the Serena Inn inside the Goldsboro city limits and stopped Hylton's vehicle.
During a search, a small amount of meth and several drug paraphernalia items were found. She was arrested and received a $1,000 secured bond.
- New Rare stem cell procedure performed to help local dog with kidney disease
- USO of Jacksonville needs your help to feed service members this Thanksgiving
- Updated Local candidate might win election by a single vote
- Cops and Barbers program aims to put more turkeys on tables for those in need
- Greenville Police officer arrested, charged with misdemeanor larceny