GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - The Wayne County Sheriff's Office arrested a Goldsboro man on drug charges on July 5.
Joshua Kristopher Keating, 30, of 115 Ridge Runner Dr. in Goldsboro was charged with possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was given a $2,000 unsecured bond.
Officials said on July 5 members of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office ACE Team were patrolling the area of 13 South in Dudley.They stopped Keating's vehicle for a registration violation and discovered him in possession of heroin along with items of drug paraphernalia.
- City employees work to keep traffic flowing in Jacksonville
- Kinston Police arrest man in January shooting death
- New Bern resident among four NC WWII veterans to receive French honor
- City of Greenville says it won't release 2016 St. Patrick's Day assault video
- Greenville woman killed in Wednesday evening crash