GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - The Wayne County Sheriff's Office announced a pair of arrests in the theft of a four-wheeler.
Christopher Currie, 26, of Selma, and Nathan McKinney, 19, of Pikeville, were arrested on Wednesday and booked into the Wayne County Jail. Both men are charged with felony larceny and felony possession of stolen goods.
Currie is being held on a $20,000 unsecured bond for the charges plus a $5,000 secured bond for separate felony conspiracy charges out of Johnston County. McKinney's bond was set at $2,500 secured.
According to WCSO, a report was filed on Tuesday of a four-wheeler being stolen from the northern part of the county. Detectives conducted interviews and recovered the vehicle the next day, thanks in part to help from information provided by area residents.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend