GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - A Wayne County man was arrested after an investigation by the Wayne County Sheriff's Office Drug Unit.
Deontario Montrell Horne of 272 Ivey Lane in Pikeville was arrested and charged with one count of trafficking in cocaine and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was placed in the Wayne County Jail under a $200,000 bond.
The investigation led to a consent search of a residence on Memorial Church Road. Officers seized 31 grams of cocaine and numerous items of drug paraphernalia.
- Updated 500-acre prescribed burn planned for Croatan National Forest
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Havelock man captures careless delivery driver on camera
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school