GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - A Wayne County man was arrested after an investigation by the Wayne County Sheriff's Office Drug Unit.
Deontario Montrell Horne of 272 Ivey Lane in Pikeville was arrested and charged with one count of trafficking in cocaine and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was placed in the Wayne County Jail under a $200,000 bond.
The investigation led to a consent search of a residence on Memorial Church Road. Officers seized 31 grams of cocaine and numerous items of drug paraphernalia.
- Hurricane Jose holding steady, Maria up to Category 5 storm
- New Sprint's 1Million Project to provide over 300 Pitt County students with free wireless service
- Improvements in LCPS has others wanting to know how it was done
- North Duplin Junior Senior High one of 22 schools to get garden grant
- New Evans Street in Greenville to close for railroad repairs