GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - A Dunn woman was arrested after a traffic stop resulted in the discovery of meth and drug paraphernalia.
Kerrie Leigh Norris, 32, of 615 S. Orange Ave. in Dunn, was pulled over on June 3 by members of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office ACE Team. They were patrolling the area of 13 South in Grantham and stopped Norris for a regulatory violation.
Deputies conducted a search and found a small amount of meth along with items of drug paraphernalia. Norris was charged with possession of meth and drug paraphernalia and was also charged with DWI by members of the DWI Task Force. She received a $1,500 secured bond.
- New Greenville candidates running for mayor discuss issues in forum
- Basketball filled with drugs found at Tyrrell Prison Work Farm
- Student charged after taking gun onto Craven Community College campus
- Jacksonville Police investigating death at Stevenson Toyota
- Kinston Police looking for man in weekend shooting case