GOLDSBORO, Wayne County - Goldsboro Police are investigating after a Dudley man was shot and later died Saturday morning.
William Braswell, 36, of 204 Augusta Dr. in Dudley was shot at least one time. Police responded to 235 Wayne Ave. in Goldsboro at around 3:37 a.m. Saturday and found Braswell. He was rushed to Wayne Memorial Hospital and later transported to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, where he died.
Goldsboro Police and its Investigation Services Bureau are conducting an investigation at this time. Anyone with information is asked to call or text Crime Stoppers at (919) 735-2255 or send a tip to tipsubmit.com.
- Five members of marijuana and money laundering organization sent to prison
- Goldsboro police arrest two in connection with shots fired incident
- Wayne County natives arrested after drugs found inside home
- Pirate Fans Hope for More Wins to Help Local Businesses
- Man charged with 13 counts of sex offenses involving a child