PLYMOUTH, Washington County - Washington County deputies with the help of the SBI made three more arrest in a missing case turned homicide investigation.
According to Sheriff Barnes, 46 year old Keith Patrick, 29 year old Joshua Arnold and 30 year old Nicholas Patrick were all arrested and charged with accessory after the fact of first degree murder. All three are being held under a $250 thousand dollars bond.
In February of 2008, Washington County deputies say the victim Craig Swain was reported missing. Officials say he was last seen at a Super Bowl Party on Jones White Road in Creswell.
The case was reopened as a homicide case June 2017.
27 year old Marvin Lewis was then arrested in September and charged with accessory after the fact. His charge is now upgraded to an open count of first degree murder. Lewis is being held under a $2 million dollars bond.
More arrests are expected in the case according to the sheriff.
- Organization pays holiday travel expenses for Purple Heart recipients
- Greenville Police distribute 100 meals to needy families in area
- Rape suspect arrested after two months on the run
- Missing dog creates quite the scramble in Carteret County
- Updated 500-acre prescribed burn planned for Croatan National Forest