ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. - Detectives with the Elizabeth City Police Department arrested a Plymouth man for an armed robbery at Friendly Check Cashing.
The robbery date was listed as October 25, 2016. The location was at 900 W. Ehringhaus Street. On Wednesday, detectives arrested 33-year-old William Edward White from Plymouth.
White was charged with:
- Robbery with a dangerous weapon
- First degree kidnapping,
- Possession of firearm by felon
- Assault with a deadly weapon
-And communicating threats
Mr. White was transported back to Albemarle District Jail in Elizabeth City for his first court appearance, which was on March 9. Mr. White was placed under a $1 million secured bond at his first appearance.
If you have questions about this information please contact Sergeant James Judge, Public Information Officer for the Elizabeth City Police Department at (252) 621-7107 or via email at email@example.com.
- N.C. Arts Council to honor 74-year-old musician for years of work
- Officers on paid leave as SBI investigates shooting in Kinston
- Future of local clinic's unique drug addiction treatment program in jeopardy
- ECU student killed in Charlotte car crash
- Victim's families of Duke Life Flight crash file lawsuits, blame engine, pilot