COLUMBIA, Tyrrell County - Two men have been arrested in connection with two breaking and entering cases in Tyrrell County.
Christopher and Elijah Workman were arrested Thursday and are both facing several charges including felony breaking and entering. Deputies said cigarettes were stolen from a home on Jerry Post Office Road in one incident. In the other, a handgun, knife, ammunition and rifle scopes were stolen from a home on Mills Road.
In another case, which also happened Thursday, deputies responded to a breaking and entering at Sandy's Place Restaurant in Columbia. Authorities said money and food were taken. Deputies arrested Grant Davenport, 40, in connection with this crime.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Firefighters respond to house fire in New Bern
- 30 inmates at Tyrrell Prison Work Farm charged with drug offenses since May
- The Geminid meteor shower is upon us and might be one of the best ever
- Tips to keep in mind to keep children warm from cold temps