Monday, October 23, 2017
7:00 – 7:57 pm (ET), 4:00 - 4:57 pm (PT)
Senseless violence surrounds us daily, 60+ killed several hundred injured by a deranged man in Las Vegas, 2 dead, 3 injured in Baltimore in a work related shooting, thousands shot, hundreds killed in everyday violence in Chicago. When do we start the discussion of the abundance of guns? People kill people guns don’t kill people, why limit access to guns to law abiding people? Tonight we tackle this discussion from Washington DC.
Click HERE to watch the livestream.
WJLA/News Channel 8 in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Sebastian Gorka
Congressman Don Beyer (D) VA
Congressman Gerald Connolly (D) VA
Congressman Scott Perry (R) PA
DC Attorney General Carl Racain
Wayne Root (pre-tape with KNSV)
Sheriff Mike Lewis
Michael Giaramita Jr., NRA (Harrisburg WHP)
Representative from Brady Center
Jonathan Elias / Scott Thuman
- Tips to keep in mind to keep children warm from cold temps
- Keep your outside pets safe from the cold weather this season
- Community Crossroads Center ready for help homeless through cold weather
- Military wife creatively includes deployed husband in Christmas card
- Vivian Howard's new restaurant opens in Wilmington