GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A Windsor man has been charged in the robbery of a Greenville Arby's Sunday night.
Anthony Bond, 26, was arrested and faces charges of robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm by a felon. The charges stem from a robbery on Sunday at around 7 p.m. at the Arby's at 1884 East Firetower Road. Officials said the suspect walked behind the counter, displayed a handgun and took an undisclosed amount of money. Customers were inside but nobody was injured.
Bond remains in the Pitt County Detention Center (PCDC) under a $250,000 bond.
- Sneads Ferry residents answer call to help for Christmas
- Members of ECU basketball team visit Vidant children's hospital
- Local father charged with death of 9-month old daughter
- Organization pays holiday travel expenses for Purple Heart recipients
- Greenville Police distribute 100 meals to needy families in area