GREENVILLE, Pitt County - Pitt County deputies made a pair of drug arrests while conducting a routine traffic stop Tuesday morning, authorities said.
Just past midnight on Tuesday, during the course of a traffic stop in the 4300 block of Charles Boulevard, PCSO K9 Banzi located 63 grams of marijuana with a street value of $1,262.
Jaquan Brown, 26, of Greenville, was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, maintaining a vehicle for the distribution of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center on a $40,000 secured bond.
Aaron Baker, 25, of Winterville, was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked into PCDC on a $10,000 secured bond.
- Greenville man arrested on rape, kidnapping charges
- Jacksonville celebrates anniversary of ratification of 13th amendment
- N.C. Arts Council to honor 74-year-old musician for years of work
- Officers on paid leave as SBI investigates shooting in Kinston
- Future of local clinic's unique drug addiction treatment program in jeopardy