GREENVILLE, Pitt County - The Pitt County Sheriff's Office is looking for a drug suspect who earlier received a citation for drug paraphernalia.
Vo Thien Ozen from Florida was pulled over during a traffic stop on Tuesday on East 10th Street at Eastbend Drive. Deputies located drug paraphernalia in Ozen's vehicle but no drugs. Ozen was given a citation and released.
Later in the day, an investigation led deputies to 2843 Unit A Edwards Drive in Simpson. The business, a kitchen equipment location, was owned by Ozen. A search turned up $100,000 in cash, $100,000 in heroin and $6 million in marijuana.
Ozen has two warrants out for trafficking marijuana and one warrant for trafficking heroin. If you have any information about Ozen, call the Pitt County Sheriff's Office at (252) 830-4141 or Pitt-Greenville Crime Stoppers at (252) 758-7777.
- USO of Jacksonville gets enough donations just in time for Thanksgiving
- Beaulaville family struggles with company about fixing heating system
- Girl Scouts say don't make your daughter hug people this holiday
- Havelock's Boys & Girls Club getting holiday makeover
- 'Be a Santa to a Senior' program brings cheer to New Bern seniors