GREENVILLE, Pitt County - The Pitt County Board of Commissioners will hold a Budget Workshop on Monday.
The workshop will be held in the Eugene James Auditorium at 1717 W. 5th St. in Greenville. It will begin at 5 p.m. and will be held to discuss the proposed fiscal year 2017-18 budget.
The meeting is open to the public but public comments will not be held. For more information, call the Pitt County Manager's Office at (252) 902-2950.
- Updated Elephants photographed standing by highway at the scene of tractor-trailer fire
- Fatal crash involving multiple cars being investigated by police
- Silver Alert issued for missing local man
- Local candidate might win election by a single vote
- Arrest made after larceny at Tyrrell County rest stop