GREENVILLE, Pitt County - The vice president of Pitt Community College is facing several charges in Virginia, according to the Fredericksburg General District Court Information System.
The online records show Donald Ray Spell has been charged with DWI, Hit and Run, Elude/Disregarding police and possession of marijuana. Online records state these offenses happened on June 17.
All of his charges are misdemeanors.
His court date is scheduled for Sept. 14.
- USO of Jacksonville gets enough donations just in time for Thanksgiving
- Beulaville family struggles with company about fixing heating system
- Girl Scouts say don't make your daughter hug people this holiday
- Havelock's Boys & Girls Club getting holiday makeover
- 'Be a Santa to a Senior' program brings cheer to New Bern seniors