WINTERVILLE, Pitt County - A mobile home fire was reported early Wednesday morning in Pitt County, according to a county 911 dispatcher.
The fire was reported at about 1:30 a.m. at 1614 Abbott Farm Road in Winterville.
Several fire agencies were on the scene to help fight the flames. As of 4:30 a.m. the scene was nearly cleared.
There were no injuries reported and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Greenville man arrested on rape, kidnapping charges
- Jacksonville celebrates anniversary of ratification of 13th amendment
- N.C. Arts Council to honor 74-year-old musician for years of work
- Officers on paid leave as SBI investigates shooting in Kinston
- Future of local clinic's unique drug addiction treatment program in jeopardy