BETHEL, Pitt County - The Pitt County Sheriff's Department is investigating a shooting that left four people wounded early Saturday morning.
The Pitt County Sheriff's Office says deputies responded to the Night Train Bar around 3:46 a.m. in reference to shots fire. When they arrived, they found four victims suffering from gunshot wounds. The victims were transported to Vidant Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pitt-Greenville Crime Stoppers at 252-758-7777.
- USO of Onslow County keeps tradition going with Thanksgiving meal
- Fairfield Harbour continues tradition of feeding Marines at Camp Lejeune
- Peaden's Grill helps make Thanksgiving special at one area community center
- Shoppers busy as Black Friday now in full effect
- New Bern woman shares story to remind people to pay attention while shopping