GREENVILLE, Pitt County - An SUV and an East Carolina University bus were involved in a wreck Wednesday morning near the intersection of 10th and Monroe streets in Greenville, authorities said.
The Greenville Police Department initially said there were no passengers on the bus, but later reported the bus had one passenger aboard at the time of the crash. Neither the bus driver nor the bus passenger were injured., but the driver of the passenger vehicle was transported to Vidant Medical Center with unknown injuries. The wreck occurred shortly before 8:30 a.m.
Eastbound lanes of traffic on 10th Street were closed for about an hour before reopening shortly before 10 a.m.
- Updated Veterans support organization fighting to raise awareness about missing service members
- Updated USO of Jacksonville gets enough donations just in time for Thanksgiving
- Judge officiates wedding of former heroin addict bride he once sentenced
- Two arrested, charged in 2014 Kinston murder
- 10 arrested in first round of Operation Cold Front