GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A car crashed into a Greenville AutoZone store early Wednesday, according to an official with the Greenville Police Department.
The emergency call came in at about 2:20 a.m. according to an official with the Greenville Police Department, who said the incident happened at the AutoZone location on Greenville Boulevard.
Greenville Police charged Elizabeth Speight Pugh, 52, will driving with a revoked license. Police said a preliminary report indicated Pugh lost control of the car with her passenger, James Bailey, 49, grabbed the steering wheel.
Bailey was treated at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville and later released. Damage to the car was estimated at $6,000. There was no update on the cost of the damage to the AutoZone building.
- Updated Five members of marijuana and money laundering organization sent to prison
- Goldsboro police arrest two in connection with shots fired incident
- Wayne County natives arrested after drugs found inside home
- Pirate Fans Hope for More Wins to Help Local Businesses
- Man charged with 13 counts of sex offenses involving a child