GREENVILLE, Pitt County - What if defeating cancer was as easy as swinging a single punch?
Maybe it can be. Thursday at Title Boxing Club, a single course went a long way in finding a cure for cancer.
"Breast cancer (awareness month) is in the month of October but it's bigger than that," said Malcolm Burke, sales consultant with Title Boxing Club. "In the month of November, we have this partnership with Vidant and we put this together. We are collecting donations, we're putting special decorations on the pink hand wraps we use here at the club. We have this special event to get the people out for the cause."
Click the above video to see more about what the club is doing. For more information and to donate to the Vidant Health Foundation, call (252) 847-0879.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures
- The Geminid meteor shower is upon us and might be one of the best ever