GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A Beaufort County woman is facing drug charges in Pitt County.
Shaquoya May, 23, was arrested early Saturday morning, according to the Pitt County Detention Center. May faces six counts of carrying felony drugs and three counts of carrying a concealed weapon.
Her bond is set for $100,000. May's first court appearance is this Monday in Greenville.
- ECU student killed in Charlotte car crash
- Two students chosen to have their artwork on school Christmas card
- Greenville man facing numerous drug trafficking charges makes first appearance
- New Medical examiner: Teen found dead in Falls Lake drowned, had drugs in system
- Community continues to mourn loss of Mariah Woods through vigil