GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A man in court Tuesday on charges of assault on a female and injury to personal property is on the run Wednesday after running out of the courthouse unabated on Tuesday - handcuffs and all.
The Greenville Daily Reflector reports that Brian May, 25, ran from the courtroom at the Pitt County Courthouse Tuesday and was last seen running north toward the Tar River. He was arrested earlier this month for failure to pay child support and was making an appearance for the assault and injury to personal property charges.
He was last seen wearing a light blue shirt and jeans.
- ECU student killed in Charlotte car crash
- Updated Officers on paid leave as SBI investigates shooting in Kinston
- Updated Future of local clinic's unique drug addiction treatment program in jeopardy
- Greenville man facing numerous drug trafficking charges makes first appearance
- Medical examiner: Teen found dead in Falls Lake drowned, had drugs in system