JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - Onslow County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested a man accused of selling prescription drugs in the Jacksonville area.
Matthew Misdiagnose, 20, of Jacksonville, was charged with possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a schedule IV drug, manufacture of a schedule IV drug, sell schedule IV drugs, deliver a schedule I drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He was booked into the Onslow County Detention Center on a $5,000 secured bond.
- Maria triggers Tropical Storm Watch for parts of ENC; storm loses more strength
- Cape Lookout National Seashore issuing mandatory evacuation ahead of Maria
- Ocracoke Island under mandatory evacuation order
- Pitt County Fair comes to a close but the tradition lives on
- Gunman and victims identified in deadly church shooting