JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - Onslow County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested a man accused of selling prescription drugs in the Jacksonville area.
Matthew Misdiagnose, 20, of Jacksonville, was charged with possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a schedule IV drug, manufacture of a schedule IV drug, sell schedule IV drugs, deliver a schedule I drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He was booked into the Onslow County Detention Center on a $5,000 secured bond.
- Updated New Bern woman shares story to remind people to pay attention while shopping
- Updated Shootout at Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville started with fight captured on video, 3 injured
- Quintuplets spread 'Quintmas' cheer with adorable Christmas photos
- Man who lost nose, mouth describes vicious bear attack
- Updated Loss of the night: Global light pollution rising rapidly