CAMP LEJEUNE, Onslow County - Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune will host a town hall to allow military retirees to get healthcare information.
The event will begin at 2 p.m. at the Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune's Galley at 100 Brewster Blvd. in Camp Lejeune. It's hosted by commanding officer Capt. Jim Hancock.
The event gives military retirees the chance to receive healthcare information and ask questions from hospital leadership. A representative from Tricare will speak about benefits and answer questions.
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Camp Lejeune to enforce stricter base entry procedures
- Updated Man wanted in shooting in Pink Hill turns himself in