HUBERT, Onslow County - A Hubert man will appear in Onslow County District Court Monday morning, charged with stabbing his own father.
Darrell Clark, 18, is charged with one felony count of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
Maj. Chris Thomas of the Onslow County Sheriff's office tells the Jacksonville Daily News that Clark stabbed his 39-year-old father in the torso with a folding knife. Clark's father was taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. His condition is unknown.
Clark is being held in the Onslow County Detention Center on a $25,000 secured bond.
- 500-acre prescribed burn planned for Croatan National Forest
- Local man facing slew of child sex offense charges in Duplin Co.
- Havelock man captures careless delivery driver on camera
- Community shop helps local families get Christmas presents on a budget
- Anchored for Life aims to help students with transition to new school