JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - The Jacksonville Police are working to find out more about an armed robbery that happened at an ATM just after midnight on Wednesday.
Officials said the robbery happened at the Navy Federal Credit Union, 2830 Piney Green Road. Two males who were using the ATM were approached by another male who had a handgun and demanded cash. The suspect fled on foot in the area of Barber Avenue.
The suspect is described as being a light-skinned black male, 5-foot-10 to 6-foot-1 with a thin build. The suspect was wearing dark clothes.
If you have any information, call Det. Jacob Parker at (910) 938-6408 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Crime Stoppers at (910) 938-3273. Crime Stoppers offers cash reward of up to $2,500 for information deemed to be of value or assistance to law enforcement. You can also text a tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES). Please refer to Case No. 17-1491 when calling or texting about this case.
- Updated Insurers' pullback has put Obamacare at risk, no matter what Congress does
- Updated Visually impaired students battle in robotics competition
- Updated Khalid Masood: from sporty teenager to murderous extremist
- AARP to Trump voters: This isn't the change you expected
- Missing Brady jerseys returned to Patriots