JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - The Jacksonville Police Department is seeking the public's help in identifying a hit and run suspect from an incident that occurred on Wednesday, June 7.
According to JPD, the hit and run occurred at 11:47 a.m. near the Navy federal Credit Union at 1171 Western Blvd. The vehicle is described as a white over tan truck with a silver toolbox in the bed.
It may have minimal damage to the front right bumper or right front quarter panel.
The driver is described as a white male in his early 20s with a military style haircut.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
Those with information about the truck or the driver are asked to contact Sgt. Phillip Williams at (910) 938-6435, email@example.com or Crime Stoppers at (910) 938-3273.
Information can also be anonymously texted via Text-A-Tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES). Please refer to Case 17-05462 when calling or texting about these photos.
- New Swansboro High School teacher arrested for sex acts with student
- Local convicted felon arrested for statutory rape of a child
- 'Operation Jingle Bars:' Undercover drug operation results in 20 arrests
- Greenville man arrested on rape, kidnapping charges
- Jacksonville celebrates anniversary of ratification of 13th amendment